- RiKmedia is a trading name of richard leonard photography ltd, a New Zealand company incorporated on 3rd Nov 2005. Company no: 1722415 & NZ Business no: 9429034450918.
- Purchasers in the online store should expect to see RiKmedia in all correspondence and either RiKmedia or richard leonard photography ltd on their cardholder statements. Should any other identifier be used, please contact RiKmedia immediately
- The registered office of richard leonard photography ltd, and the service address for RiKmedia is: 5 Bellbird Rise, Murrays Bay, Auckland 0630
- To access and use the services RiKmedia provides in full, you must register for a Rikmedia account (“Account”) by providing your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. RiKmedia may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that RiKmedia will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for maintaining the information you provide RiKmedia in your Account. If RiKmedia has created an Account for you, you must immediately change the password & check & amend, as appropriate, the information within your Account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. RiKmedia cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data and images that are uploaded under your Account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any terms as determined at the sole discretion of RiKmedia will result in an immediate termination of your Account.
- All prices are displayed and charged in New Zealand dollars (NZ$). Anyone purchasing services from RiKmedia will be provided with an invoice for those services. All invoices must be settled by direct transfer or cash. Only goods purchased from the online store can be (& must be) paid for by credit card online.
- You may not use RiKmedia for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of New Zealand.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of RiKmedia without the express written permission of RiKmedia.
- You understand that your Store Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
RiKmedia respects intellectual property rights and respectfully asks that you do too. RiKmedia and its partners create intellectual property every day; it is what we do. We do not enjoy anyone using the material we create and own without permission or fair compensation. We never surrender copyright, we license our material to our clients.
RiKmedia does not accept commissions to create copyright works other than to agree to licence such parts of the works selected by RiKmedia for presentation to the client. This overrides section 21(3) of the Copyright Act 1994 in accordance with section 21(4) of that Act. You acknowledge acceptance of these terms when you engage RiKmedia.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not, without permission:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without full accreditation & a hyperlink back to the original source;
- copy any images or material from RiKmedia or its galleries & store such data for longer than the period of a week. Individuals or organisations who copy or obtain copied RiKmedia material with the express intention of avoidance of payment of any fee will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose without a licence;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that RiKmedia shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use our services.